Tuesday, April 28, 2009

13+ weeks


Again, Kasey was so nice to watch Sadie for us this past Monday... and took some beautiful pictures while she was at her house. There are so many great ones that it was hard to decide which ones to post. Thanks again Kasey!!!

2 comments:

Jim and Danielle Montalbano said...

These pictures are great Krista! You're lucky to have Kasey so close! You could put all the pics up if you wanted using a slide show -- I've used Picasa (through google, just like the blog) and some friends use slide.com and you just embed it in the blog...I did it for James' baptism bc there were so many pictures and it saves loading time a bit! Hope all is well, Sadie is beautiful, I hope to meet her soon!

Jess said...

how beautiful she is! GREAT pics...she looks like an angel! I am so happy for you guys...